Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Vacation Bible School




Look at Bekah so proud of her t-shirt. My sweet sister 'n law, Kim, is the director of children ministries at Galloway. She invited Bekah to their VBS. Bekah went to Covenant's earlier this summer. She had so much fun so she was extra excited about Galloway b/c she kind of knew what to expect. She was very proud of her tshirt and was showing it off this morning. She just had to wear her boots b/c the theme is cowboy. She came home from VBS the other day saying, "Howdy Partner." And she also told me that "God is real." I just can't believe she is such a big girl!!

2 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

We did Avalanche Ranch too at CUMC! Huddy and Bekah will have to wear their matching shirts and boots. ha ha! We still listen to the soundtrack everyday in the car. It was a great program. I love my Bekah Woodruff!!!

Renee Guest said...

That is precious!!! I bet that made your heart melt when she said that.