Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

The Balloon Glow!














Every year we go to the balloon glow in Ridgeland. This year, however, I made plans with the girls so I gave Trey the camera to take loads of photos. He did a great job. It looks like they really got hot! I am told Nate loved every minute of it. He just laughed and clapped and his new thing is giving everybody "five." I dressed them in their fourth of July duds and they were ready to go! Meanwhile I was having a great time with the girls.. however, I am still waiting for the pics from Court!! I'll post as soon as I get them!

2 comments:

Renee Guest said...

that looks fun! we will have to go next year! Bekah is losing that 'baby look' she is looking like a big girl. What is happening to our baby's???

Renee Guest said...

and Trey looks skinny. "hot" and skinny