Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRIAM!!



























Miriam's bday party was Saturday. Look at the water slide Courtney rented for the day. WOW..what a hit! We had an awesome time. The whole family was there - even Stu's family from Detroit came in for the occasion!! The theme of the party was a POODLE party! So cute. They had some good food too. Courtney, we had a great time! THANKS for having us. I took so many photos, I'm going to have to put them in a slide show but for now, I'm going to put these up. Miriam and Bekah are always mistaken for sisters whenever we go anywhere together. I just can't believe Miriam is 3!! She had a great time at her party! Notice Bekah only got in the pool of the water slide. She was too scared to climb up the water slide. Imagine that!

1 comment:

The Milan Family said...

That was so much fun. I just wish Juicy would have let me put her down or let someone else hold her. Bless it.