Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 05, 2007

COBBLESTONE






We took pink cupcakes to Cobblestone for Bekah's class for her birthday. Niven and Owen actually made the cupcakes. Wasn't that sweet? We took Nate out of his class so he could watch the celebration. Ms. Trena is Bekah's sweet teacher! She is just so sweet. I just have to say a few months ago when we changed to Cobblestone, I was a little afraid of how the change would be for Bekah (or me). BUT LET ME JUST SAY WE LOVE COBBLESTONE!! Couldn't be happier.. and it's all b/c Courtney found this place. COBBLESTONE is the best kept secret! Right Court!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH!

1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I LOVE it! Looks like a GREAT school. I'm so glad that you guys found Cobblestone.