Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 09, 2007

JJ and BECCA






JJ and Becca flew into town Friday afternoon for Bekah's birthday! I picked them up at the airport and then we went to pick up the kidos at school. Bekah and Nate were so happy to see them and so were we!! We had such an awesome time with them staying with us! And Becca saved me on Saturday.. I'll explain that later! We had a great time and they flew in from North Carolina just for Bekah's birthday! Isn't that sweet??? LOVE THEM!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

since i know i can comment now....i just thought you should know i gained a solid 3 pounds from when we got there to when we left. i blame it on lunch on saturday, thank you.

Woodruff family said...

That is why I doubt I will weigh in this Friday at Weight Watchers!!