Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 20, 2007

Let me explain...

















Trey makes us laugh all the time and he does his Hunchback of Notre Dame impression with his shirt like this and says in his best accent, "She gave me water." It's really quite funny. Well, last night Bekah thought she would give it a try. It was truly one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. They were both walking around the room saying, "She gave me water." Trey thought Bekah looked like ET in that first photo! I wonder where Bekah gets her sense of humor?? The photo of Nate was taken this morning. He is really doing well from his surgery! I thought y'all might enjoy these photos! Especially Leslie who from what I find out last night is a blog fan! I'm just going to call these people out and tell them they need a blog... Courtney, Kim & Trey B., Becca, Leslie, Jana, Misti.. come on people - Let's get a blog going!!

2 comments:

The Milan's said...

What does one say to this?

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I think I should feel sorry for someone in this family ... but which one?