Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

LOOK AT HOW FAST!


I just wanted to post this photo from last Wednesday at the Watermelon Classic. This was the "tot trot." I was in a bad spot so I didn't take this but Lisa Trotter did. Her daughter May May is in the brown. Is this not the cutest thing ever!! Look at how fast they are going.. and they were ahead of everybody. Bekah fell down and skinned her knee shortly after this was taken. But she was doing so good! Look at her go!

2 comments:

Lisa Trotter said...

I thought you would like this picture!!! I printed you a hard copy too! Thanks for posting. I thought they were just too cute. We'll have to do it again soon.....with knee pads this time! :)

Renee Guest said...

oh my gosh. that is so cute.