Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2007

RAPIDS!

























Saturday we went to Rapids on the Reservoir. Trey's work had an employees party there and the Guests met us there. We had so much fun with them! Mary Bratton and Bekah had the best time together and Beau and Nate had a great time too! Mary Bratton even went down the BIG waterslide with Renee. Bekah and I were on the way to the top when she got scared and we had to go back down. OF course that didn't stop me from going down the waterslide. Do you know how long it has been since I have gone down a waterslide??? Trey went down it too! We had a nice long day there and it was fun to be with Tal and Renee! Mary Bratton has no fear of the water now. Poor Bekah wouldn't even go in the lazy river. She just wanted to stay in the baby area but it was still a lot of fun!! I have hope though.. Renee said Mary Bratton just started going under water a few weeks ago. Nate though has no fear. He and Beau had a great time together in the water.

4 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Awesome! Hudson was all about the big slides in Destin at Big Kahunas. I highly recommend that place. It makes Geyser Falls look like a bathtub and has TONS for ALL ages. You guys need to go there on the Milan/Woodruff trip! There are some slides she might warm up to! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

The Milan Family said...

I can't talk about Nate's tank top.

Becca said...

I realized that I am completely, unhealthely(??) addicted to your blog. it makes me jealous on a regular basis. im going cold turkey

Renee Guest said...

sooo fun. We had a blast. I could still crack up thinking about that little boy hitting Trey. We had so much fun with all of you. We got burned! missed some spots....