Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 09, 2007

ALOHA! Bekah's Luau Birthday Party!













Where do I begin? Saturday morning I woke up to go on my run and it was raining. It was 4:50 a.m. and I woke up Trey and said, "What are we going to do about Bekah's party?" Well, I got back from running and Big Becca totally saved the day. We went to Target and b/c she has experience as a camp counselor. She totally knew what to do for games when it is raining outside. And she happened to see the panic on my face. So we went to Target and bought all these games and stuff. We set up stations at mom's house in case the kids couldn't swim. Luckily it stopped raining just in time for Bekah's LUAU! It was great! It was an awesome turn out and I think all the kids had the best time. I want to Thank everybody for coming to the party and for the gifts. Bekah is certainly enjoying everything she got! And thanks to everybody who calmed me down before the party including Trey, Becca, JJ, Courtney, Kim and Trey B.. And of course, my mom. Everybody had a blast!! By the end of the party, poor Nate was pooped! So was I!! THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO MADE THIS DAY SO SPECIAL FOR MY BIG GIRL! WE LOVE YOU!! Can you believe she is 4???





















































































1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

We had SO much fun!!! GREAT party! Love - Story and Hudson