Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What an AWESOME experience!!


I have to say that Team in Training ROCKS! You meet some pretty awesome people and you are running for such a great cause. This photo was taken at the airport Monday night. What a great way to raise money for such a worthy cause. If you ever want to do a marathon, please consider doing it for something especially the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. I now know why Kim did this in 2005. She got my brother in to it and eventually led me to do this. Thank-you KIM! What's next??? Well, I'm planning to run the Mississippi Marathon but I am planning to go to San Diego in June with Team in Training! So come on people - sign up! It will be an experience you will NEVER forget! Good Luck Courtney and Candy on your big adventure to San Fran!! You are going to have a BLAST!!

1 comment:

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

jenny-- we are so proud of you!!! i am so glad that you were one of the ones they let finish! just to let you know i am going to attempt a 10k in feb. scary!!