Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

BALLET!












Last night the parents got to watch our little ballerinas at ballet class! Look how sweet! I have many more photos but for some reason they wouldn't download. Look how sweet. Lynn and I were laughing the whole time! They were just so dang cute!! Oh and Court - look who's the leader in the train - Bekah was in heaven!! Almost forgot Lynn - Both Abby and Bekah were a little slower than the other girls.. they just took their own sweet time. So if you can just imagine - Lynn and I were both going "Criss Cross Applesauce" b/c they wouldn't be still a lot of the time.. and when the girls were changing shoes - they were really taking their time.. so both Lynn and I ( we are both very impatient) were whispering to each other "For the love of God - please, hurry up!!" It was pretty funny b/c we were laughing the whole time. I think the other parents might have been a bit annoyed. Oh well! Oh and Lynn reminded me that Madeleine was also very funny. She took a little while to warm up.

6 comments:

The Milan Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

Lynn Boyd said...

Great posting Jenny!!

I had a blast watching them last night. Madeline was by far the funniest. Still laughing about Abby taking soooo long to put on her shoes.

Just wanted to make a comment b/c I know how much you like them.

Thanks for taking the photos

Lynn Boyd said...

Great posting Jenny!!

I had a blast watching them last night. Madeline was by far the funniest. Still laughing about Abby taking soooo long to put on her shoes.

Just wanted to make a comment b/c I know how much you like them.

Thanks for taking the photos

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

That is hilarious! I remember going to this last year and Bekah and Madeleine were showing off for Hudson and all we did was laugh. I cannot wait to see Abby Boyd (double name) too!!!

Renee Guest said...

look how cute they all look in their little white outfits. so cute!!

Lisa Trotter said...

Can you believe that I forgot my camera for May May's observation period??? Wish we were in your class - you FOR SURE have your camera!! So cute...and so much fun!!