Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

GOOD LUCK COURTNEY AND CANDY!!








On another note: GOOD LUCK COURTNEY AND CANDY ON YOUR MARATHON!! They will be running the San Francisco marathon this Sunday. I couldn't find where I could track you both but you know I'll be thinking about y'all the whole time!

The Nike Women's Marathon sounds awesome.. I don't know what I was thinking not doing this one but of course, I wouldn't trade my Chicago experience..

But in San Francisco - not only do they get Tiffany necklaces as their finisher medals.. but they have a pedicure breaks and a chocolate mile!! YUMMY!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!

6 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Good Luck!!! We are so proud of all of you!!!

Lisa Trotter said...

GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!! I admire you both so much.........go get 'em!!

Renee Guest said...

now what?? A chocolate mile? I need to hear about this a little bit more. If anything could convince me to run a marathon, it is jewerly and chocolate.

Renee Guest said...

OH - and Good Luck Courtney!!!! I'm so proud of all of your hard work!!

The Milan Family said...

Uh, i never saw a pedicure break!!!!!!! I think I did spot a tent at the FINISH line, but nothing along the way! THANK GOODNESS! I would have never gotten up! IT was a fantastic experience. I just got home, it's 11 p.m. and I am on The Woodruff Family Blog. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?

Candy said...

Well, I saw the pedicure station midway and thought "Um, I'm kind of in a hurry right now." Ahahhahah! GO TEAM!