Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Private Blog

My friend Renee has made her blog private which has made me really think about blogging. I love to blog but something really frightening happened to Renee. Some crazy people that are googling her daughter's name ( from Baton Rouge and Pheonix, Arizona) made her immediately take her blog off public viewing. So I have installed a site meter and I'm going to monitor this site. I suggest all you bloggers do the same. Go down at the bottom of my page and click on site meter. It tracks everyone who looks at my blog. That means I'll know who is looking and how they got to my page, etc. If I see any suspicious activity, I'll make my blog private immediately.

2 comments:

Lisa Trotter said...

Hey Jenny. Scary!! I'd like to do the same.....how do I do it??? What specifically can I do to monitor mine?? Thanks!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

That's why I have that counter at the bottom of mine too! It can be scary. Poor Renee!!!