Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2007

P.F. Changs





We went out to eat at PF Changs with Tal and Renee Saturday night! We were originally supposed to go to a Halloween costume party at Tal and Trey's work but decided it would be more fun to go out to eat. I'm so happy we have a P.F. Changs in Jackson now! It was YUMMY!! We really had so much fun - it was nice to be without kids!! Renee and I have known each other for forever. We played soccer together when we were babies (seems like), went to JA, and we worked at the Northside Sun together for years. Then Trey and Tal ended up working together at L3! We love them! We had a great time catching up and we laughed so much!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

We had so much fun. I laughed so hard that my insides hurt! food was sooooo yummy!! My thighs now LOOK like a Wall of Chocolate.

Lisa Trotter said...

Sometimes we need a good outing with friends....laughing until our belly hurts!!! Y'all make me want to go to PF Changs!!!

The Milan Family said...

Hi Renee' and Lisa!