Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More photos from the marathon!
















Here are the photos from the marathon!! They were just sent to me in the mail and I wanted to post them since these are the only ones taken during the actual race. I still can't believe I actually did this. The photo of Kim, Trey and me was taken right before the marathon (obviously) and of course, Trey's eyes are closed!! HAHA! Anyway, I thought I would share these photos.. and be sure to check out my article about the marathon in the Northside Sun this week on page 4C! YAY!






3 comments:

Becca said...

J.Wo...you're awesome!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

SO wonderful. I love the family trait of eyes closed! hilarious!

Renee Guest said...

oh gosh... here come the tears again. i just can't get over it... I'm so proud.