Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

WE MEET BEKAH'S TEACHER - MS MASON

Bekah starts school TOMORROW! This whole time I was thinking it was Friday until I went to the ice cream social to meet her new teachers. I felt like an idiot!! Oh well - what else is new?? HAHA! Anyway these are Bekah's new teachers!! Don't they look so sweet!! Mrs. Mason is her teacher (in the green) and Mrs Brunson is the assistant teacher (in white). They were both so sweet and great and Bekah took to them!! I'm so excited!!

And the news gets even better!! GUESS WHO IS IN BEKAH'S CLASS??? MILES!! YAY!! We were very excited to learn that they would be in the same class. I mean who would have thought when we met Betsy and Michael in our birthing class at Baptist (when we were pregnant with Bekah and Miles) that they would be in the same class at the same school? How crazy is that? We are so so so so excited!
















So at Covenant - they have an after school program that Bekah will go to called Outback. They offer the kids activities and Bekah has signed up for Karate and Cheerleading!! She is very excited! The lady in pink is her new cheerleading teacher...

So this is a funny - Bekah just watched Matilda (the movie) for the first time the other day. In that movie (if you haven't seen it), there is an ugly, mean principal and she is horrible to the children. So Bekah has been asking me all week about the principal at her new school. She was very concerned that she would be mean and I kept reassuring her that this was not the case. So today when we got to the school I found the principal and she gave Bekah a great big hug (she is in the black) Let me tell you how relieved Bekah was!!! :)

4 comments:

Renee Guest said...

i LOVE Bekah the cheerleader already. Please I-flip her perfomrances and POST!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

PRECIOUS! I love Betsy Potter!!!!

The Milan Family said...

Matilda is one of my favorite kid movies.

The Owen Family said...

This is hilarious!!! I am glad her mind was put at ease!