Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More Kindergarten photos!!






I had to post more photos of Bekah at school. The first ones were on Thursday when I picked her up in carpool line for the first time. She will stay for the Outback program (after school program) But Thursday was special so I picked her up and we had lunch and she told me all about her first day. Then the next couple were Friday when I took her through the carpool line for the first time (the day before we walked her in). All is well in the world of Kindergarten so far. She brought home homework Monday night! She had to learn her address and phone number and Genesis 1:1! She is doing great!!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

so happy that you are loving Christ Covenant! Do they all know yet that Bekah is a rock star?