Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

PREVIEW

























I'm not kidding when I said that I honestly thought Bekah's school started Friday. I was wrong - it starts tomorrow! I love my new job in so many ways but this is one of the many reasons - they were so understanding when I told them I had to get ready for school. So I took Bekah to get her new shoes and we got everything ready for tomorrow - Bekah wanted to try her new uniform on for tomorrow. We also taped the carpool number to the car and put the sticker on the back of the minivan!! I love it! Nate even tried on her bag! Now b/c Bekah is petite (much like her Mumu) She is going to have some trouble with her uniform being a tad bit big b/c they don't make them much smaller!! She looks ADORABLE!!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

Bekah look precious! i'm sure that there will be a full on photo shoot in the morning! (there better be) ....i wish there was someone filming YOU!
Bekah is ready.. you are too!!!!
she is going to do great!
call me after you drop her off! love you!

Mike and Suzanna said...

I LOVE her shoes! Too cute! Bekah looks so sweet and so grown up! Comes sooner than you think, huh? Hope both of you had a great first day!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Oh that 1st day they leave in that uniform is something! Bekah is going to be queen bee!