Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nate's bday party!














































































































































Nate's "ball" birthday party was a BLAST! I was so happy b/c we had a party at Mom and Earl's! You know Bekah got sick of the swimming parties so she had one at Deep South Cheer this year - I was determined to have a party at moms! So we had Nate's there! YaY - it was a swimming and "ball" party - b/c Nate is obsessed! He will go straight to a basketball at the store - it's crazy! Such a boy! Anyway, it was fun - despite the rat- it was a great time. We had stations set up b/c we were afraid it was going to rain and kids wouldn't be able to swim - but not a drop! Renee did the invites - aren't they cute - and Suzanne Barnette did the cake - it was yummy! We all had loads of fun. I was also so excited b/c Danielle and Chad were in town from Dallas and they were able to come to the party! I hadn't seen them in so long so it was so good to get together - of course, I wish I could have spent a little more time with them - you know how parties go - I didn't get to talk to as many people as I wanted to! I also have to say - Juicy - Courtney - that little girl - I can't talk about it - look at those purple tights?? We missed poor Miriam who was recovering from pnemonia - poor baby! I also can't talk about Patrice's son Evan - look at him.. don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!?! Kellye brought her boys - also adorable - (everybody wanted to hold baby Sebastian) to the party - she is a friend from my new job - she let us borrow that blow up thing that Trey was blowing up near the car and the kids really enjoyed it! Renee brought the bubble machine and let me just say - Beau was obsessed with the bowling pins! We are going to give those to him for sure! The pinyatta (sp?) was lots of fun - Austin broke it! The kids loved the pool. I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time at the pool - but from what I hear - it was fun. Mom couldn't keep her eyes open for any of the photos - she was doing good for a while.. okay am I missing anything? Oh yes - i forgot - Bekah was rocking the plumber's crack! Oh and I didn't get many photos of Hudson and Miles or Aiden. Oh well! Send some to me if you have any, Story and Betsy, Patrice ? (NEVERMIND - just posted some) And Big Dad and Susie helped clean up after the party - I think a lot of you know that Nate has OCD - already - not kidding - he helped Susie clean up all the balls in the front yard!
We did miss Grammy, Bill, Becca and JJ - but we will celebrate with them over Labor Day! YAY! We can't wait! Anyway, thank y'all all for coming! I know Nate had a great time! He was exhausted afterwards and so were we!! I don't think I moved off the couch the entire night! I was too tired to take any more photos that night - but I think you'll see plenty from the party. Oh and I just had so many photos to choose from - I just started posting!! Thanks again everybody! You made Nate's birthday very special.

OH and keep scrolling down to read about our uninvited guest!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

it was so much fun! Happy Birthday Nate! look at Tal in his hat! He will be thrilled that it is on the blog! i totally forgot my camera at the party... but at least i got to take some with yours! love you all!