Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An uninvited guest - er... RON!




Before I post photos of the party - I have to explain this. We were all going about our business at Nate's "ball" party. It was at mom's - then somebody yells - "Jenny, there's a rat." I really thought they were kidding or that it was just a small mouse - but there it was - a HUGE dead RAT in the front yard... Patrice said, "You should post it on the blog and label it "An uninvited guest." But my brother said, "No - you should say, 'An uninvited guest - er... RON?" If you know anything about me - then you know who Ron is - GROSS - mom's crazy X husband!! YUCK - I don't know which is worse - Ron or the Rat... Anyway, Earl picked the rat by the tail and threw it in the garbage - the adults were more afraid and grossed out then the kids - I really think the kids thought it was cool!! Especially the boys.. Renee put her hand over Earl's shirt.. It really was funny! I will now post more photos of the party - but I thought I must post this first!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

and i thought that i couldn't tell the difference between a mouse and a rat........THAT'S A RAT!