Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 07, 2008

BEKAH'S FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN


















WOW - what a morning!! I am a wreck people!! This was harder than I thought it would be! Trey, Nate and I dropped off Bekah this morning for her first day of Kindergarten. I didn't think it would be so hard. I didn't cry until I was on my way to work and stopped off to get some coffee - all of a sudden a tear rolled down my face - I wasn't expecting that.. My baby girl - my 6.2 pound baby girl is such a big girl now. I remember how worried I was when she was born b/c she was so little and I sware if one more person told me how little she was - I thought I was going to ... well anyway, Bekah is petite but that doesn't bother her at all. She walked in her room like a big girl and sat in her seat. She was so happy to be there. When she walked in, she saw Cathy Hayne (the principal) and said, "Hey, Ms Principal." It was great. She is such a sweetheart and I am so lucky to have such a funny, beautiful daughter - and smart, smart, smart. Okay - can you tell I am a PROUD mother.. I have to say this too - Trey was emotional and you know he is not that type - I am usually the crybaby. But he said, which I thought was so sweet, "Your first day of kindergarten - before you know it, I'll be walking you down the aisle." He wasn't kidding. Oh and as we were getting ready this morning Bekah said she was "SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXCITED!" Here are some photos of the morning - I have video of her walking in to class - of course my battery runs out right as she is going into class - but thank goodness for the flip video! :) And I'll take more photos of her when I go pick her up this afternoon! Nate was laughing the whole way to her school by the way. He was too cute and he only has a few more years until we do this all over again!



4 comments:

Becca said...

This makes me want to cry!

Renee Guest said...

she looks adorable!!!!!!! sorry i couldn't talk earlier. i want to hear everything!

OK - Trey's comments ... how cute it that? We LOVE when Tal and Trey have emotions!!!

'HEY PRINCIPAL' - PEE MY PANTS... THAT IS SO FUNNY!

The Milan Family said...

I wish the waiter at Copeland's restaurant could see Bekah now! hahahahahahahahahahahhaha! I am ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW!!!!

The Owen Family said...

How cute is that!!! I almost shed a tear after reading Trey's comment. What are we going to do when the get married???