Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

Mom's backyard




What a weekend! Friday was crazy. Here are some photos I took Friday of mom and Earl's backyard. It was pretty nasty. It could have been a lot worse! They are now saying that about 5 tornados hit the metro area. We are so grateful we didn't have any damage and that we are all safe! We stayed at Courtney and Stu's all weekend - thank you thank you thank you! This is the second time they have opened their home to us - remember Katrina? If you can believe it - I didn't take a whole lot of photos of our weekend. I couldn't find my camera Friday nite and Saturday I got a few photos. We were just all in shock. But I will tell you one thing - I ate so much this weekend - I am still full!

No comments: