Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I cannot talk about this...

So I cannot believe this.. Bekah is graduating to big school. She starts Kindergarten next August - she is going to Christ Covenant and we are very excited. At her school now (Cobblestone) - they have graduation. Here is her sweet photo! Is she not the cutest?? I debated on whether or not to get the photo of her in her cap and gown or in the one in her regular clothes. I am pleased with my decision!! Now below is Nate's class. Because Nate REFUSED to take a photo by himself. I could only buy the group shot! Aren't those babies darling??? Look at the Juice and Haley!!

4 comments:

The Milan Family said...

i cannot talk about this!

Becca said...

this just made my day

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I am truly speechless

Renee Guest said...

oh my goodness........ that is so cute. i did not know that they were in the same class.

CANNOT BELIEVE THAT BEKAH IS IN A CAP AND GOWN. I must look back.. is she holding a diploma??