Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

Heather and Jason








Heather and Jason were in town this weekend for her brother, Wes' baby shower. Wes and Linley are having a boy! I did not get any photos of the happy couple b/c we were pretty much tending to the kids the entire night. But we had a great time. Heather is my best friend from high school. They live in Houston so it is always a treat when they come in town. Bekah loves Hannah and Phillipa and we got to meet the newest addition - Drew. They all look just like their daddy! It was great catching up with them! I am afraid that these are the only photos I took from the whole weekend! What is wrong with me? I promise I'll do better. I will say that this was a beautiful, relaxing weekend. The weather was awesome!

No comments: