Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Go Bekah! Pizza Inn with the Milans!












Courtney called me at 5:15 yesterday afternoon as I was picking up the kids and said, "What are y'all doing for dinner?" Because Trey is out of town - I was like, "Nothing. What do you want to do?" So we decided to go to Pizza Inn. And so glad we did b/c it was kid's eat free night! WOOHOO ... love a free meal! We had so much fun! But the kicker of the night - we couldn't believe this... Bekah asked me for a dollar to put in that machine to try and get a stuffed animal - I was like, "Sure. Go ahead." Thinking to myself - How many dollars am I going to have to give her. Well, THE FIRST TRY.. yes - by herself... She got a stuffed animal!! We really COULD NOT believe it! Courtney said the last time she went to Pizza Inn - she wasted all her dollars on that machine!! Bekah was SO PROUD! She had to call her daddy on the way home to tell him.. She named the stuffed animal "Sala." She slept with it last night and she wants to take it to school this Friday for toy day.


1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Okay ... seriously - nobody ever wins on those things!