Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Ashley and Eric's wedding!
























































I am telling you I am so very fortunate to have such an awesome extended family. We (Tolands) are very close. We don't get together as often as I'd like but when we do - it's a BLAST! Saturday was Ashley and Eric's wedding. Ashley had a small family wedding at the chapel and then had a huge reception at the Ms Museum of the Art. It was a blast. The kids had so much fun. Cate, Bekah and Stella - they danced the night away as did Nate - He did the one arm dance! It was so funny. And look at Austin - it is hard to believe he will be 12 next week! Yes, I said 12!! I'm serious. Kelci even had fun dancing it up with Bekah! I am so excited for Ashley! I love that the bloggers (Kathryn, Adelle and me) were there with our cameras out! Although we didn't get a photo of the three of us - what were we thinking?? Okay - Barbara now that your kids are all married and maybe there won't be any babies coming any time soon - it's time to start planning a Toland family reunion!!

1 comment:

The Milan Family said...

Awesome! Wow! What a busy weekend!