Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sunday







Sunday Bekah decided she wanted to ride her bike to Mumu's house. Since it's a short walk, I decided to pull Nate along in the wagon. They also wanted Lulu to go with us - poor Sadie - she's just too much to handle on these walks (But don't feel sorry for her b/c she is my running partner)
We left Trey at home watching basketball and washing clothes. While Nate held Lulu's leash - I know it is pink - I couldn't help myself.
We walked/rode on down to Mumu's and picked her up and we continued our walk. It really was such a relaxing day especially since we spend all day Saturday cleaning the house (Spring Fever, anyone?).
I have to say though - I just can't get over Bekah - she is growing up too fast. She kept saying as I tried to push her bike along, "No mama, I can do it by myself." I so wanted to help her - she just is getting so independent! I can't believe how fast it's going by!!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

Yes - spring fever big time!!!

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

i can't wait to get ella a little red wagon! i definitely have spring fever!!

Renee Guest said...

you have been tagged.
read my blog
www.guestfamilyblog.blogspot.com