Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 14, 2008

There's a party in my tummy....




Wednesday nite Courtney had the girls (plus Nate) over for some yummy lasagna!!!!!!!!!!! You all know how I feel about Courtney's cooking - the BEST! Anyway, there is this song that is really hilarious that Miriam sings - I guess they watched on Noggin? Courtney was singing it, so here is the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PqjMSNfkU).
It is quite funny. We had a great night. It was so beautiful outside and I love it now b/c the kids can play outside. It's not too dark. However, Nate fell and bumped his head a couple of times. I'm really finding out how different boys are! I turned around and all of a sudden Nate was climbing up the ladder to the slide - so I felt like it was slow motion - I started running and I watched as he fell on the ground!! I didn't make it on time... but he was fine!! He is a tough one!! Anyway, thanks for having us over for dinner Courtney!! It was FUN!

2 comments:

The Milan Family said...

i want to cook for y'all once a month on a wednesday. so much fun! Thanks for the post. i really should get my own blog. oh well.

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

SO fun!!! Boys are definitely a different ball game ... no fear!