Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 03, 2008

Ashley and Eric!!







Saturday night was my cousin Ashley's engagement party. She is marrying Eric next month and we couldn't be happier! It was such a great time - I love hanging out with my cousins - especially on these special occasions! And I love the photo of Kathryn, Adelle and me - we were calling ourselves "the Bloggers." It was funny - maybe you had to be there - but we thought it was. I was so mad though b/c the batteries went out in my camera - I used Barbara's for a second and then her battery went out. Luckily Adelle was the only one who charged her battery so she got lots of good photos. I might go to her blog and steal a few. I also was so happy to see Ralph and Lauren. They drove from Dallas and brought their new baby girl - Olivia. Isn't she a beauty?? As usual - we had good times with the family!! HAPPY ENGAGEMENT ASHLEY!! We can't wait for the wedding! And I know Barbara can't wait to have grandchildren that live in town!! HAHA... WE LOVE YOU!!













No comments: