Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bunny Photos

Taking photos for charity was so much fun this weekend. We got a bunny thanks to Stephanie - these are her sweet children! All the photos I took Sunday so far have turned out great!! It went a little faster than I originally anticipated so if you want to drop in this Saturday or Sunday to have your kid's photos taken - I'm sure we can squeeze you in. I'll be there from 1:30-5 p.m. The ones that have appointments will go first of course. Anyway, we'll be at the old Crafts Center. Saturday we raised more than $400!!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

yay Jenny. I forgot what time I signed up for. so exctied and so proud of you!

Renee Guest said...

We need to put the bunny on Mary Bratton's side. Beau might throw the Easter bunny!!!

Leahbeth said...

I think its awesome you are doing this for charity! We had a great time and can't wait to see the photos! Thanks again!