Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2008

How funny is this??

Many of you know I work at the Medical Center in the Public Affairs Division. I have been here 3 1/2 years. I have seen some interesting things but I have never experienced this before. I accompanied a Clarion Ledger photographer this morning to take some photos of a colonectomy. I didn't realize I would have to dress in scrubbs and be in the surgery room. That was crazy! I do not know how these doctors and nurses do what they do. I had a hard time eating lunch and I will definitely stay away from sausage for a while!! HAHA! Anyway, the photographer got a photo of me and sent it to me so I just had to post it!! Isn't this hilarious??

4 comments:

Lisa Trotter said...

Priceless picture!

The Milan Family said...

All I can say is "HELLO SKINNY"! You are TINY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

You are TINY! AND ... I feel like you should be on one of the many hospital shows.

jeremy, adelle, and ella said...

SO CUTE!!