Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

Saturday at Crafts Center






Let me just say that the bunny photos couldn't have gone any better! It was really a lot of fun!! JUST FUN! Saturday was very cold so we only had 3 people come to the old crafts center. Bekah begged me if she could go with us. So we bundled her up and she accompanied Kelci, me and Patches (the bunny). We had some down time so I started taking photos of Bekah - Kelci wouldn't let me take any of her.. these were my favorites.. I said, okay - bekah ..don't smile.. okay .. now smile.. now laugh.. it was very cute. She was very entertaining. Poor Poor Patches.. though.. the next day the poor bunny - I know he had to have been exhausted from being held all day. But he was such a sweet bunny. We raised so much for LLS... More than $1,300! And I must say that Courtney, Kelci and my mom were AWESOME.. Last Sunday, Kelci, Courtney and mom stayed out there all day with me. Saturday Kelci helped me and Sunday..again.. Kelci and Courtney stayed with me.. and mom came a little later to take Kelci's place. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! There is no way I could have done it without you all!!

2 comments:

The Milan Family said...

Becky! Where is my cheeseburger and coke?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHA! What fun we had!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

those are gorgeous of Bekah!