Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Please pray for Becca and her family

Before I post any photos of the weekend, I want to first tell you about our dear, sweet Becca. Becca came in to our lives a little over 2 years ago and we are so happy that she and JJ will be married soon. This weekend, we went to B'ham. We were so excited to see JJ and Becca this weekend and we were having such a great time. But on Saturday, Becca got a phone call that I have to say was one of the saddest moments I have ever witnessed in someone's life. I want to say that I am posting this because I know that Becca and her family need our prayers right now. Her father died Saturday of a heart attack. My heart is broken for Becca. She is such a sweet, dear friend and we are so lucky to have her in our lives. Whenever anything happens to someone you love, you want to do and say anything you can to make them feel better- but in this case -there are no words. I am so sorry for Becca's loss. This is such a tragedy and I want everyone to pray for her and her family. She lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. I am so sorry Becca. We love you so much!


4 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

NO! Jenny. Will you please email me her address. Bless her.

Lisa Trotter said...

I'm so very sorry, Jenny, for you all and especially Becca. I feel like I know her from your blog and I'm just heartbroken for her!! I know you guys share an even more special bond now but I will certainly pray for ALL of you this week. Please keep us posted. Lisa

The Milan Family said...

Becca we love you and are praying for you and your family. Courtney

Renee Guest said...

So sorry for sweet Becca!!!