Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

This is it ... until the next one...




So this is it. I'm taking a break from marathon training. But I did go out with a bang! Friday mom and I left for San Diego so I could run the Rock n Roll marathon! We left early early Friday morning - we had a long lay over in Houston but it wasn't so bad hanging out with everybody from Team in Training. I have decided that this will be my last TNT event for a while. I have so enjoyed training and raising money for this wonderful cause!! I really encourage everybody to do this.. It's an experience that you will NEVER forget! Bill and his wife, Sylvia were along for the trip. We all had so much fun. Bill is 72 years old and this was his 3rd marathon!! WOW!

1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I am SO proud of all of the open eyes from your Mom! Looks like you guys had a blast!