Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

WoWee


This is a close up of the wowee kapowee that Jim Albritton made for me. I have to say it was one of the sweetest things anybody has ever done for me. I love it and I can't wait to hang it in my new office! For those of you who are wondering what the bulletin board is - I have had to put together that bulletin board for the past four years in our weekly publications - yes, one of the many glamorous tasks of the job - so read it - it's hilarious - and if you are interested in getting Jim to make you one - he has a new web site that I'll plug - http://woweephotos.com/

2 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

That is precious!

The Milan Family said...

I am just loving this!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to do Stuart one.