Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

FINISHED!!






What a great time! Again I never lost sight of why I was running this marathon. The stories I heard at the pasta party, wearing the ribbons - I also noticed this time so many other people were running for other causes too. Everybody was out there running for someone or something - even if it was to show they could do it for themselves. Running a marathon is like nothing you will ever experience - even watching one - mom said she just enjoyed the experience so much! It was great to hug her at the halfway mark. I stopped for a moment and she handed me a power gel. She had her sign and cowbell!! It was great! Another amazing experience! Chicago, Mississippi, Nashville and now San Diego - they've all been great and each experience has been completely different! This one I did it in 4:51 - not quite as good as Nashville but faster than Mississippi! The course was pretty hard, but it was beautiful!

No comments: