Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 06, 2008

The LAKE





















While I was running, Trey took Bekah and Nate to see Grammy and Bill at Lake Martin in Alabama. Trey's friend, Thomas Blake, came for a visit. He is working on his PhD at Auburn - so it's just about 30 minutes from the Lake. From what I understand, they all had a great time. Trey said every time they got on the boat though - the kids just fell asleep. Bekah looks like she put on a show and Nate was a grump b/c he didn't have his momma - or so that is what Trey said! I don't know though - in some of these photos, he looks like he is having a great time!! I'm sorry I missed this trip but it looks like everybody had a blast - even Nate!! :)



1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I am so proud of Trey for taking pictures!!!! I love the one of them sleeping! Plum tuckered out!