Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

Water park





I took one full day off between UMC and my new job. So Renee and I took the kids to this water park in Pelahatchie. It's only 30 minutes away and it's great. You can rent a cabin out there and stay for the weekend. We had a great time. Let me explain the photo of Renee - she told me I could only get a photo of her from the neck up.... whatever skinny girl! We did have a blast!! I totally recommend it.. it's the Yogi Bear water park!



2 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

That place looks awesome!!!!!!!!

Renee Guest said...

i look like I'm doing the robot.
(learned from THE BEST)
I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Good luck, good luck.
Call me when you can and let me know all about it!
You are going to do awesome!!!!