Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

BYE BYE BYE

















































As many of you know last week was my last week at UMC. I have worked there for four years and it really has been quite an experience. I worked at the Northside Sun for 7 years and I never believed I could truly find another work environment where I would find so many friends like I had at the Sun. Well, when I started at UMC and met Patrice and Dorothy - I was mistaken. I found some of the greatest friends and I can not tell you how much they mean to me. Patrice and Dorothy got a little party together for me at Sal and Mookies last Wednesday for lunch. They surprised me and invited my Mom and Trey and Renee and Courtney( she couldn't be there but she had a really good excuse (explain later). Anyway, I got there and it was such a great time. They gave me a snapfish mug with all my favorite photos on it, some gumballs - I always took some off Bruce's desk) and a pretty little pencil and paper for my new desk at my new office. But best of all - Jim made me a woweekapowee - it's his creation and he sells them but he made one for me and I have never been more touched. I am truly going to miss these people - they have become like a family and saying goodbyes is never easy to do. I'm so grateful to my sweet friends at UMC - but don't worry - I will see them all the time b/c my new job isn't too far away!!

1 comment:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

How sweet. Looks like fun!!! We all love our Jenny!