Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day!!





















Memorial Day really couldn't have been more perfect. The weather, the food and the company - it was all great! When mom married Earl - we were introduced to a huge extended family. So most of Earl's kids came over. Also, Trey, Kim, Austin and Cate came over too. So it really was the first time that everybody was together. It was a lot of fun. A long day in the sun but certainly a great one! Also it was a good time to tell everybody about my new job!! Yes, I'll be starting a new job June 24!!!!!!!!! I am the new public relations director for the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership!! I will still continue my photography business and will continue freelancing for the N'side Sun. God is good!!

1 comment:

Renee Guest said...

so cute. that picture of Kelsey and Bekah is precious!
can't wait to hear about the marathon!!!!!!!!!
love you!!