Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Trotters Goodbye party ----WHAAAAAAAAA!












Some of the members of our church threw Lisa and McLean Trotter a going away party Friday night. They are moving to Fairhope and we are all just so sad to see them go. We are truly going to miss them. When we first joined the church - they were in our Sunday School class. At one point we had four couples in our Sunday School class living on St. Ann street! We called our duplex the big green monster. It was so much fun living in Belhaven - we really have great memories of that first year we were married and our Sunday school class - i think it was called the Twenty somethings.. Of course, we had to change that name eventually. Everyone on that street moved and the Trotters were the last ones standing!! We are going to miss you LISA AND MCLEAN!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

3 comments:

Renee Guest said...

that makes me sooooooooooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hate to see them go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they will be missed!!

The Milan Family said...

I will miss you Lisa. Although I don't know you very well, you have always been so very kind to me! You are soooooo sweet!

Lisa Trotter said...

Y'all are so sweet. How am I going to say goodbye to all these friends in Jackson???? Good thing - my house in Fairhope is 10 miles from the Interstate....and I KNOW you guys go to the beach...so I expect some phone calls and quick visits!!! :)