Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tennis tournament
















Trey also played in a tennis tournament this weekend. He played mixed doubles with Jana. Now Jana usually plays with her hubby - Chad but when we had dinner with them last weekend - they agreed b/c Chad was going out of town that Jana and Trey should play. Anyway, they ended up losing that first match but won 8.0 mixed consolation. I was busy chasing kids Saturday so I didn't get to watch a lot of their match. But from what I hear, they did great - especially Sunday! I went there on Sunday after church and had to leave b/c Nate bumped his head big time. Leslie and Travis also played. They were in the 8.0 finals but lost - I think. I was busy with Nate - so I forgot. Sorry Leslie .. also Leslie and Jana played 3.5 doubles. They were out in that hot sun all day long - Leslie is a BIG fan of the blog!! We loved hanging out with them this weekend!!



No comments: