Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 23, 2008

Bekah graduates!!
























Last night was Bekah's four year old graduation and the Cobblestone Day School's end of the year program. The 3 and 4 year olds performed. They also offer ballet at the school so Miriam took it this year. They also did a ballet routine for us. It was all very cute! Courtney and I sat by eachother and talked about how crazy we would be at their highschool graduation especially at Medical School graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!


















5 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

That is hilarious! Look at them in caps and gowns!

The Owen Family said...

I can't take it! That is tooo cute but soooo sad to think of our babies in caps and gowns. What will we do when they graduate from highschool?! I will definitely have to be on some medication and I told Robert that I would be getting an apartment next door to Thomas and his roomate. I will definitely be a basket case!

Becca said...

bekah is posing with nate just like you do with trey...

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Oh my gosh! She is posing like you! That is the GREATEST thing I've ever seen!

Renee Guest said...

Jenny - this is SO BIG girl!!!
I would have loved to see Bekah cutting up in her cap and gown!
And you and Courtney cutting up in the audience!
Bekah looks ADORABLE!!!!!!!!