Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 06, 2007

ZOO DAY
















Saturday while I was recovering from my 14 mile run and after having strep throat that took me out of work on Thursday and Friday... Trey took Bekah to the zoo with Niles and his daughter Emily. I gave Trey the camera and told him to make me proud.. HE DID! It looks like they had a blast. It was so hot.. I don't know how they stood it. Thank goodness we didn't take Nate out there. He was at home napping with me! It didn't look like Bekah and Emily minded the heat though. They cooled off in the little water area of the zoo. Plus I think it helped that it was ice cream safari day!! They got to have all the ice cream they could stand! And no that is not a photo of Trey... it's just an ape (oops I mean an orangutan)!! HAHA.. I'm sorry, I just had to do it!!


4 comments:

Lisa Trotter said...

Hey! That little girl looks like May May!! I had double check that she was with me on Saturday! Hee Hee I hope you are feeling better and glad Trey got to take at least one of the kids off your hands while you rested!! Don't know how you're running 14 miles.....very impressive. :)

Woodruff family said...

You are right Emily does look like May May.. I never really noticed that before you pointed it out!!! SO CUTE!

The Milan Family said...

I am rolling on the floor with laughter about the ape!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Go Daddy's!!!!!!!!