Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

N'hood night out!
















We had our neighborhood night out last night. It was so HOT and it was election night so we didn't have that great of a turn out. But that did not stop Bekah and Nate from having a blast. It was in the parking lot of the Colonial Country Club and they turned the music up loud! Okay so I don't know where Bekah gets her rhythym from - most of you who know us - know she didn't get it from Trey or me! But let me tell you who danced the whole night! She was out there doing the electric slide. Some neighbors were teaching her how to boogie! And then she started dancing with one of the cops! I didn't get a real good photo of that, but I had to give u a visual. And she was striking a pose.. I don't know where she learned that - seriously what in the world? Our dear friends Michael and Betsy Denny were there with their sons Miles and Payton. We met some new neighbors as well! We were all sweating. Look how wet Payton's hair was. And guess what Nate was doing.. yep.. eating.. He is a little piggy! Really, I have never seen a baby eat as much as he does. He was pigging out on some pizza last night! And then there is the balloon man.. I can't talk about how sweet he was! He was very proud that he could make spider man balloons and the kids loved it! Great night out!

3 comments:

The Milan Family said...

Ok, can you show me a Spider Man balloon please? I cannot talk about this!!!!

The Milan Family said...

Ok! NOW I SEE THE SPIDER MAN!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Ali Pyron said that she met you at the neighborhood party! Isn't she so cute!!