Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Birthday KIM, TREY and NATE!!
































Sunday afternoon Mom had us all over to have a combination birthday party for Nate, Kim and Trey. Kim's bday is Aug. 19, Trey B's Bday is Aug. 21 and Nate's bday is Aug. 24. It was a lot of "FUN!" We had a great dinner and cake and ice cream. I can't believe Nate will be one year old on Friday! That is just unbelievable to me. He got some clothes and some toys. He was very excited. He wasn't as excited about the cake though. He got some in his eyes and that didn't feel too good to him. And he really liked the box that the gift we gave him came in - hmmmm imagine that! The girls liked all the gifts too. Anyway at the request of one certain friend of mine b/c she has made me feel so guilty for not having a birthday party for Nate. Her name begins with an R - we will have a very small, small informal get together Friday night at Pizza Inn in Madison at 5:30 pm. I MAY get a cake from Brookshire's Courtney.. maybe! HAHA!!!



3 comments:

The Milan Family said...

HOW ABOUT I GET THE CAKE????!!! GOSH I LOVE CAKE!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Nate needs a birthday party! Yeah!!!

Renee Guest said...

I'm so glad that Nate loved his BOX. I will make him an invitation to a 'fake' birthday party so that he can have one for his baby book. You do have a baby book for him, don't you.