Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Adelle's baby shower!











Saturday we went to a shower in honor of my sweet cousin Adelle. She is having a little girl, due in October. We are so excited for her. We had a great time at the shower. My cousins, Barbara and Ashley were there. I got a photo of mom and her two nieces : Barbara and Lauren (Adelle's mom) Yes, nieces.. even though mom is only a couple of years older than them .. they love to rub it in! My mamaw was pregnant with my mom at my Aunt Margie's wedding!! I loved seeing them! And Adelle looks so cute! Kathryn, my other cousin, is also prego. She is due Sept. 13 so she couldn't be here. She is also having a little girl! We are going to have so many babies at our family get togethers now!!

2 comments:

Renee Guest said...

I'm so excited that you got to meet Jennifer! Love her!!! It is such a small world!

Renee Guest said...

OH - and you are looking HOT. Love that colorful shirt on you!