Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Nate!!



























































We celebrated Nate's birthday party at Pizza Inn Friday night!! What a fun time. I can't believe he is one year old!! Look at that Cake! Courtney picked it up for me at Wal-Mart! Do you believe it is cupcakes?? We have called Nate Nater Gator since he was born so it was only appropriate to get him an Aligator cake! Sorry Aunt Ann and Uncle Charlie (huge Florida State fans). Wal-Mart did a great job. Nate had a blast eating that cupcake. It was so much fun! Thanks to everybody for coming. I will say that I really think Pizza Inn is the place to have birthday parties. They were soooo nice and accomodating! And it rained and I didn't even care!! Remember Bekah's party?? Okay and the funniest photo is the one of our family. I don't know what Bekah was doing and poor Trey covered up with a balloon!! HAHA! SO FUNNY!








4 comments:

The Milan Family said...

I am rolling laughing at the family portrait with the balloon covering Trey's face!!!! That is hilarious!!!!! We had so much fun!

Renee Guest said...

Please use that picture as your Christmas card - it is so perfect. I was trying to tell Tal about that picture that I took of your family on the way home. I was laughing so hard while I was telling it... I don't think I was telling it very good b/c Tal was just sorta looking at me funny. But it is perfect picture of the Woodruff's!!!!! I love it.

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

I wish that we could have been there! Looks like you guys had the best time!

Lisa Trotter said...

Happy Belated One Year Birthday, Nate!!! Loved the pictures and the cake! Can't believe he's already a year. And precious as he can be!!! :)