Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

SUSHI










Friday night was HILARIOUS. We started off at Nagoya in Madison. MISTAKE. I was fuming as they sat everybody in front of us. I think you could see the smoke coming from my ears. So we decided to go to the old Little Tokyo 1 (called Sakuri ?) I haven't been since they remodeled. It looks great and we got to sit in our own room!! I wonder why they sat us there?? Seriously, it was so funny. We had great service and they didn't even mind our kids acting crazy or at least they didn't give us the evil eye as Miriam and Bekah made all that noise. I will, however, never step foot in Nagoya - I'm still a little bitter (Can you tell?)


2 comments:

The Milan Family said...

Liv looks like she has had too much saki in one photo! That was so much fun though! I loved it when Bekah and Miriam started doing their 'Stretch and Grow' exercises for us!

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

My favorite is Courtney stealing the move!