Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON! Hudson's birthday party was Monday. It was a lot of fun! I can't believe Hudson is 5! WHERE DOES THE TIME GO???? I just can't believe how big our kids are getting. Bekah enjoyed seeing all of her old buddies again. We hadn't seen them in a while. She had a great time. Tons of kids came to celebrate Huddy's bday.

Look at my Nate - he was loving the big wheel - maybe we should get him one. We were laughing at how relaxed we can get with the second child. I was just letting him walk around Story's house - keeping a watch out of the corner of my eye. And somebody said, "You can tell he's a second child." I was like, "Yep, Nate can hold his own. He's got a sister he tries to keep up with all the time." I can't imagine what having a third child would be like - and we won't be finding out either!! HAHAHA! A great time was had by all!! Great party Story! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Todd, Story and Hudson said...

Yeah! SO much fun!!!

The Owen Family said...

Looks like a fun party! What a popular little guy! I really should move back so I can get in on all this action!